Tuesday, January 3, 2012

03012011 The First Day After L.O.N.G. Holiday

Actually, I had reached my hostel since 02012011. 1400hour.
After I finished tidying up my room, just came back from bathing, handphone rang.


WELL. Answered it. 
Calling for dinner. 


Actually I was eating the pau brought from home. Never mind, stopped it.
I thought it was just a short while away for dinner, I still can come back for rest and continue keeping my things.
But~~ HngHng~~ Guess WHAT happened???




After I done my dinner, I did not go back, but was outside.
Playing cards until next morning~ ==

I was SOOOOO tired after cleaning up my room, freaking tired!!!!
Not going to talk even.
But I still can stand to it until the next morning..
Totally exceed my LIMIT!!!!
Is that me?????
U.N.B.E.L.I.E.V.A.B.L.E.


Well, It's ok.
That 'morning' didn't sleep well. Feeling sick.
After i came back, I thought I can continue sleeping.
But~~ T__T

I have to go to bank at once.
Well, FORGET about my sleep.
Again, have to stand to it until tonight. >___<


But luckily, I finished tidied my room.

 These two musical instruments were those that made me headache every holiday~
' You two are so MA HUAN!!!!!"


Next, come to my drawers~
I just tried to put my things as LESS as possible~
(too much things in hostel will driving me CRAZY when holiday is coming. )


pipu pipu~~
My cupboard was done!! ^___^
Great!!!!



























Finally. In the end.
My room is READY for Sleep. Eat. On9. Revise. and Play of course.

Going to start a new life tomorrow.
Stepping into Degree Semester One.
A new life. A new start. 




Today,  I really feeling tired. 
I just wan t to sleep early today~
GO AWAY PANDA EYES.

No comments: