Sunday, December 16, 2012

15-16122012

You said end of the world is coming? Hmm. I just don't want to believe it. Everyday will be a new day and I want to enjoy it as much as I can. So stay away from such 'humour'. =P

15/12/2012 was a happy day. A big big guest was coming to town. hehehehehe Went to fetch him and met wif my beloved SP gang. But unfortunately, this time only left XhingYee and AiHooi. Others were not around in SP, but then we could still enjoy ourselves very much, lasting for two days.

At first we dropped by Blackwood Coffee and Chocolate Cafe in Amanjaya Mall. It was the first time I went there. As it was Saturday, they offered Buy 1 Free 1 drinks and 20% off for all pizzas. GREAT!!!!! Cheaper than Starbuck coffee ever. But the worst thing came at night. I couldn't sleep!!!! Maybe I took green tea also during daytime. So Coffee + Tea = Insomnia. CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, afterwards, we went to window shopping. Checked for the movies schedule. Finally decided to watch 我老公吾生性. As The Hobbit will show for almost 3 hours, we were worried if we took a nap inside. *Teheeeee* How about tea time? Well, went for 台湾小吃 in Taman Intan. It was also the first time I went there after recommended by friends so many time. XDD  Not bad the food. Especially the 葱油饼!! Give a LIKE!!!  :)

And for the first day also, I already started my shopping plan = = " Bought a Polka Dot Jumpsuit. Mint colour. <3 Later only show up my photos. =P
For dinner time, again I brought them to Vintage Delight, a western restaurant where AiMei work :) Then only we ended our first day 'trip' wahahahahaa   Energy left =  50%

Then, the 2nd day we decided to go to Penang. Decided by XhingYee but that day you know what happen? She was the one couldn't turn up as she sick suddenly!!! Oh Gosh!!!!!!! Haiz~~~ Nvm, forget about it. Brought him to 大优宾 to have 点心早餐. We liked the food very much. Very full also. ahahaahaaha

大优宾,UTC巴刹,Central Square,Penang. 

In Penang, went to Gurney Plaza first. Bought new clothes also, almost 3 hours there. Without taking any food until dropped by Starbuck, our first R&R wahahahahaa















































Rest for a while before continue our journey. :)))

Then stopped at Queensbay Mall, our last shopping mall of the day. This time couldn't continue without food anymore, so have dinner @ Fish Mrket 1st. hehehehehehe

Stupid of me :)))
Big sista wif her fish.
Thanks for bringing us there. <3 

She met up with her friend. "Is that your boyfie?" wahahahahhaa jk :)) He joined us for dinner also, and then continue shopping there. I didn't buy anything there. Am I too tired?? Or shopping mode temporary off?? Whatever it is, walked until 8pm, we took our way back home already. :)) Is time to say good night. 

Okay, stopped here for telling story. Let's look at photos now. 


2012 3rd round new clothes intake. Again new members in wardrobe. yahoo!!!!
1. Polka dot jumpsuit.
2. Black-white topping
3. Pink formal skirt


Oh yeah, I left out something. Where is the 2nd round intake?























1. Cobalt blue dress.
2.Black formal dress.

I loved this two very much. Bought them from Raja Uda, Butterworth. Not to mention the price here. Cos they were too expensive. Luckily not I pay the bill. hehehehehe

 2012 Belts. 1 thick and 1 thin :))


2012 Christmas present. I love Nougat!!!!!!
1. Story book
2. Starbuck cup
3. Nougat

I got the third Starbuck product this time. YES!!!!!!! I love it!!!! I love this present very much :)))

 2012 包中包。Okay, this is a small bag that can put inside your handbag. You can put and place all the things neatly in your handbag, easily to find, easily to get later. Especially when you are 'kelam-kabut' hehehehehehe

 2013 New Mission. You may asked why I suddenly finding out all this Theory books. I had my target to achieve next year. Will answer it in future, not now.

 This December I kept on going photostat shops.










































2012 Bags. Small to big. Big to small.


























Christmas Present collection. :))) But I left one in my hostel :(((  Starbuck product also. Want to get back when school reopen. Merry Christmas!!!!!


Thanks for the present. :)) Merry Christmas!!!


Well. That's it. Want to stop here first. Have a nice day :))


No comments: