Tuesday, December 4, 2012

05122012

Just a random post for today. First post in December as well. But unfortunately I could not log in to my weibo these two days. I dunno what happen. It had been blocked by my antivirus. So sad.. :'(

 Ohyeah~~ My first recycled product. Just a simple one. :)

 Missed my selca pic. Here they are. Taken before going out. Tehee ^^V
But one thing to apologize. I was wondering if my weight gaining during this holiday. Did I..??? I realised I kept on eating this 2-month-holiday. I tried to control but just failed to do so. ahahahahaha I was too enjoyed when the food is served. At the time mum done her cooking, I was the first one to sit at the table to have my meal. Hmm.. Very XingFu. <3 I could swear even you wanted me to eat all the time at home, I would not reject. I would be the happy one. But if you wanted me to have my meals outside everyday and all the time, SORRY. I was not going to agree with you and I would not do so. Let me starving if you forced me. *wink*

 Fully filled schedule.










































Ahah!!! Don't shocked to c all these vouchers. They could rarely found in our house. ahahahahaa Actually my sisters got them from school. But then keep until now. No time to eat outside so far. Busy with her SPM, and just done last Monday. I think we will grab for fast food, very soon. wahahahahaa

Left half more month to go.. Enjoyed the holiday so far??


No comments: