Friday, December 7, 2012

07122012

Just a random post here.

Yesterday I received message from my besty, told me that her dad passed away due to health problem. So shocked to hear that. I was pity with her family background actually. It was a long long story, got it from my mum. And I guessed no one among friends will know much on this. Privacy.
*I knew all that because my mum knew her grandma and mum since in our old house.

Condolence. :'(
Thing, stay tough. Work hard for better future, your dad will be glad with your effort ♥♥

And today, I attended her dad funeral ceremony in Taman Intan. Many friends of my mum were there. All of them were our old neighbours. *We previously stay in Taman Ria.* Since only mum and I went there, so the old neighbours for sure 'spotted' me first. Not because of I getting bigger or what, but keep on asking why I became so thin ever. Some even thought that I was the eldest, and some even could not recognise me. OMG!!!!! You know why? It was just because when we were still staying in the old house, my big sister was the thinnest among four of us, and I was the fattest. Frankly speaking. No joke as well. And I was the darkest also. But years after years, we had moved to Laguna for almost 1+ years, now they saw me again, but I am no more the dark one with fat body. I am now as thin as my sister last time, and with fairer skin. wakakakakaka ♥♥ My besty beside added :" Turn to more pretty lorr.." What to do. Ahahahaha People might change. Somemore it had been yearSSSS apart. Hmm.. We chit chat for hours until 9 something.

About the funeral ceremony, I couldn't find any sad situation. XDD No one was showing their sadness. Even his wives and daughters. Really. You know, even my friend's mum praised the 'Loh Mee' served was just nice and tasted good. OMG. During this time, she still have mood to enjoy the food. So steady. XDD

Last word for you: Stay tough ever. Remember we are still here with you. Take care and your mum also.


Random photos for this post ♥


This snack was given by my student's mum. Thanks, aunty. :)

Guess what? New members were added to my wardrobe. ♥ First round 'registration' during this holiday ♥ Promise there will be more members coming soon. hehehehehe If my wallet allow me to do so. ♥


That's all for today. Good night ♥♥


No comments: