Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Tuesday Night Live 2012

This was the first event from our class that given chances to everyone of us to perform.






















I forgot how long we prepared for this.
Almost one month?? Hmm. Not very sure.
I just knew that every night I practised until late at night
Could even reached 2.00 am when stepped into my room. :(
Since September until October, really busy like hell.
And free in November???

N.O.P.E.!!!!!!!
Never EVER!!!!!!!!!

Exam is around the corner.. :'(

*continue*
And we performed many songs for this event.
Almost 20 maybe.

Stage of the Live. 





























With the best vocalist <3
Guitarist and Bassist 

Many audiences that night.
Thanks. 






























































































We chineses performed one song also. 
Remix. 一千零一个愿望 + 星光
For the rest, either I played keyboard or tambourine (pecussion)

Taken by instagram :)


Then, continue again our photo shooting. XD




































It ended around 11.30 pm or stg?? Forgt.
Then v kept all the instruments back to our studio up in hall there.
I guessed it already 12.++ am

And not yet stopped the activities.
hehehehehehehhe
We whole class went to 24 hours KFC. @@

*Well, I din eat much. B'cos ad late*




























































Finally, it ended.
That was also the last day I got to bed at 2.00 am. :)

Next mission: Fighting for coming Exam. <3

No comments: