Saturday, October 27, 2012

27102012

Study week almost comes to an end. Indicating the exam is around the corner. And for sure. Holiday is coming soon. That is what I looking for so long long time. XDD

Well. I supposed to stay at home for this 2 weeks. I preferred. But I came bec earlier this time. Just a few days. It's OK. :) And NO play. Just BOOKS!!!!!!

Have a look what happen at home these few days.


 I love to eat at home. Very warmth. <3 <3

But then, I still need to study study and study.
OMG!!!! Set me free plz.





I'm going to sit for 4 papers this semester also.
1. Learning and the Learner.
2. Physical Education
3. Theory in Music II
4. Music in Classroom


Everyday looking at all the books. Day and night. And the mind is getting full. Almost overloaded.
But what to do. Once for every end of semester. I think I have to sacrifice also. Just let it be.


Btw. I wont forget to read my Facebook also. Wakakakakaka
All books and no Facebook might drive me crazy. Tehee..

 AhHa!!! Guess what?? Ermie brought sushi for us. <3
It came to the right time that I was finding for food to fulfil my tummy.
I love it. :)  Thx Ermie.



























All this drinks will replace my dinner most of the time. But holiday is coming soon, why does it still left so much. Hmm..

Being boring very much and lose courage in continue my revision. Again I selca. @@











Bec to study now. Monday. 1st paper. Goodluck :)



No comments: