Friday, September 7, 2012

My 20th Birthday

Finally it came to my 20th birthday.
Much much surprise..
My classmates supposed to be busy completing their reports that need to pass up the next day,
but still they came to celebrate with me. Touched. :')
Thanks, my dears.. <3<3

Well, I slept n suddenly they came in.

Oops!! They managed to broke into my room. XD

Thanks for the Blueberry cake <3

Love is All Around. 

Thanks my Gurls. <3
Love you all.. <3




有你们真好


咱们家的萤火虫睡着了~
哈哈哈哈哈哈

Currently received presents.
But still 2 presents left out. Coming soon. 





















































Love so much the Starbuck tumbler.
And earings by friends.
Thanks Ai Mei oso <3<3


Came to Part2 celebration.
Thanks to lovely big sista and senior. <3<3
We went to have western dinner.
With xhingyee, big sista aihooi n kjie.



Thanks for the day. <3

































































At 1st, I thought my birthday celebrations came to an end. 
Tomorrow gonna start a new day new life. 
But, what a surprise, my classmates again gave me a 'shocked'!!! 
ahahahahahaha

The Most E.N.J.O.Y.A.B.L.E. moment. <3
Part3 

Love u All.
My Gurls. <3

Our dishes.
@HaiTian Seafood Restaurant, Kuala Perlis.

炸雪糕



Cake with little panda on top.
Thanks u all. <3<3

20th :)

My lovely Buddies. 

Like this pic very much. :)

回头一看,原来我们还是离不开自己的影子
































































































































































































In short, I really appreciate what my friends had celebrated for me. 
I love you all. 

愿望: 会找到属于自己的幸福 <3


2 comments:

ermie said...

hahhahaha so happy lor! 快点寻找你的幸福!

mushroom said...

寻寻觅觅一个人的怀抱~:)