Monday, September 17, 2012

Another Day with Belovess

It's difficult for us to hang out again once we came out from secondary school.
Go here and there.
Busy this and that.
Chances lesser and lesser..

This is the T.R.U.T.H.


Well, today 16/09/2012
Again, I hang out with my lovely buddies <3
Miss them very much :)


Venue : 3A Western House, Tmn Setia 
Time   : 6.00pm to 8.30pm
Date   : 16/09/2012

The very first thing,
I got Sticky sweets from Zhe Jing.
Far far away from KL. XD


































She always asking me, whether I'm going bec last weekend.
Said will buy something for me.
Well, I promised to go bec.. ahahahahahahaha <3
Love u, ZheJing. XD


Next, came to our gurls' talk.
3 of us can be very funny, very talkative, enjoy ourselves of course. XD
*Won't let out the photos session*

紫靖 and I

爱媄 and I 

3 of us. <3
Love u guys so much :)





























































































We are bonded together.
Always. :)


Well, both of them already have boyboy..
Only me.. :(
ahahahahaahaha
p.s.: 你们要幸福噢 :)
     

2 comments:

babychery said...

Lol,bf not need to be rushies cz god will arranges ur life whose is the perfect will belong to u...trust me n trust yourself ,not u are imperfect just because ur 缘分还没到。

mushroom said...

ahahahahaha will listen to u my dear.. XD <3
hope can get 1 soon.. XD