Friday, September 21, 2012

22/09/2012 Sister's Convocation

Oh yeah. Today is sister's convocation.
21/09/2012.

Straight to photos. :)
Early in the morning, sister and I went to a saloon to have our make-up session.
Quite rush the time. Hmm~~

Before make-up


































Done make-up

Selca using sister's SII.
"SS-ing"






































Before the ceremony started~


 : " Hey, excuse me, I was also the first time attended the convocation la.
And this time not I graduate, why seems like I know how to wear the gowns so much??
I helped so many friends to wear it. XD "

 Sister, finally u grad!!!!!
Congratz :)

They were waiting to go inside the hall. 

For sister. 

Waiting in front of the hall.
Like waiting for the bride to come out. XD

Sister and her friends.


























































































Some more photos are still with the photographer.
Will take them soon. :)


















































































There were soooooo many ppl that we searching for each other after the graduation ceremony.
“在茫茫人海中寻找你~”
哈哈哈哈哈哈

With my dad. :)




































Okay, then we left USM around 7pm, off for dinner.
Thought wanna eat near Pantai Bersih in Butterworth.
BUT!!!!
Traffic JAM in Penang Bridge.
Well, ate in Penang.

We went to 姓陈桥 to have our dinner :)
It was located just near to the jetty.
*Photos from Website*





























I love the scenery there.
Better than the Kuala Perlis. <3

We had That food there.
Seriously, the dishes quite little.
But, NICE!!!! <3<3

After that, continue our journey home.
And we reached home almost 10pm ad..
Cleaned up myself and sleep.
: Tired but happy.


Congratulation, sister.
You Graduate.
*But you spoilt my formal shoes*
>___<


No comments: