Friday, April 27, 2012

27042012 Again to Alor Setar

Well, this was the 4th time of the month that I went to Alor Setar.
Even I myself also can't believe this.

Followed friends to have a movie session.
Alor Setar Mall.

What to watch??
Battleship 2012.

Battleship 2012





































Quite nice actually. I enjoyed.

Afterwards, we went to a Japenese restaurant.
You know how we found out that restaurant??
Hmm.. Google search. Map.
*Luckily we found it that day*































 I love this leaves very much.




























We left Alor Setar at 7pm.
I had next appointment in Perlis. XD
Wif big sista. hehehehehehehe


It was 8pm of the day.
We took a car and drove to the town.
But then walked around and found nothing interesting.

"What can we eat here?"
"... Thinking. Thinking. Thinking..."
"Mai Cafe."

The next second, drove to Mai Cafe. XD

 Chatting here and there.
Talking this and that.
Everything we shared.

Until 10pm. Enjoyed. ^___^

End of the day.
Thanks For Reading. 

No comments: