Monday, April 23, 2012

24042012 --- H.O.T. Day

Why the weather so HOT!!!!!!!!
Supply me air-cond PLS!!!!!!!!!!



Well. Since the day I back from home, I keep on nervous-ing until today~
>_____<


What to do?
I had my keyboard amali on Monday,
Vocal amali on Tuesday.
So I keep on practicing.
Since Sunday evening.
*Forgive me for burning mid-night oil*

I spent the longest time in keyboard for these two days.
Miracle!!!!!




























Individual Exam Piece
Kaiserwalzer Op. 437




























I came to you already.
Hate you. 




























Finally I finished my amali.
*R.E.L.I.E.V.E.D*


























Actually I'm not satisfied with this practical.
Due to my panic, many problems arised. How come!!!!!!!!!!!
So sad~~


Next mission coming soon.
U.A.K. Pengurusan Kokurikulum 
25042012       2030-2200

Study!! Study!! Study!!!!!





























Well. 
Wish me All The Best.