Sunday, November 4, 2012

04112012

Finally, it is closing ceremony for year 2012. My Sem2 studies ended. Holiday, here I come!!! <3
Err.. What to say? I'm seriously tired for this whole semester. And this will be the chance for me to rest. 2 months time. Hope everything will be fine later. Hope for the best. Looking forward the cheers in future. :)

Well, back here. I had tidied up my room. Cleared everything from my cupboards, drawers, spaces under the bed, the corners. Everywhere and nowhere left now. hehehehehe

So grateful that the holiday has started. And I will have enough time to rest rest and REST!!!!
Everyone sure will enjoy :)


Seldom got my room so BLANK and EMPTY. This was the chance. HiakHiakHiak XDD



These were all the things I left in hostel there. Well, they were considered few things already. Compared to those during 1st sem of PPISMP.



























Waiting for mum to come. :)
Moving back. Yeah!!!!!

Anyway, Happy Holiday


1 comment:

aManda said...

happy holiday~:)
enjoy ya...