Saturday, June 23, 2012

23062012

It's Saturday.!!!! 

Quite busy actually this weekend.
I spent the most money also.
Since the day I reached, I didn't stay any longer at home.
I was rushing here and there. Same to Saturday.


When looking back those weekdays.
Nothing much happened.
But then why the 'working hours' taking so long time??
8.00am --- 5.00pm
Full time?????!!!!!


• Woke up early in the morning to prepare myself for classes. 
• Lunch time just 1hour. 
 (Compare to last semester, I could have more than 1hour of lunch break.) 
• Feeling sleepy for having so many classes. 
• Classes until 5.00pm normally. 
• Jogging or practicing piano or do nothing. Depends. 
• Dinner time. Eat nothing. 
• Online. Movie. Chit-chat. Relax. 
• Off to sleep. 


That's it!!! New Semester!!!!!

Well, let's look at the photos below.
*Weekly random photos*

Due to my 'free-minded', I spoil it!!!
And finally took to the shop nearby to service.
Spent RM85.00 to change a new cartridge 





























Oopss..
Selca again. XD

♥ Lovely Dumplings ♥
My grandma made them :)


XL-Size
My friend's mummy gave. :)

Taking back to campus.
Every starting of new semester, sure spending much money on it. 


Lastly...

Photo of the day.
♥♥


































































































































Weekend come to an end. 

Emo-ing in weekend. 
Hope for the best. Cheers. :)

Forget. Forgot. Forgotten. 
Forgive. Forgave. Forgiven. 

Can you do it? :)

2 comments:

ermie said...

selca 的最后一张美(:

mushroom said...

哈哈哈哈 就在那一瞬间~XD