Friday, June 3, 2011

03062011




third day of june~
1 week holiday finally passed..



but~
it's so fast that i still do ntg here..
XD






whatever it is, 
my money flow out just like water..
jx when my allowance out,
i go n withdraw
for sure gonna use it~
wahahahaha




c this~


this is how much i spent in this holiday..
jx part of it!!!!!!
OMG~~~



m i printing cash in my house???
><




i totally out of cash this holiday~
still x enuf man!!




well.. another thing is~



my face gone terrible!!!!
x going to take any photos in this holiday!!!!
so terrible horrible n VEGETABLE larghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!




so ugly!!!!!!!!!
><






p.s.  i wan bec my face~ TT

3 comments:

ermie said...

withdraw? swt.............

.... said...

wah !!! money money come....><

mushroom said...

lol~both of my banks r now empty in accounts~XD