Sunday, March 13, 2011

my 12/03/2011~kl

this is where v have our meeting.. 
the curve.. i visited the curve with my relatives.. the first shop i walked in..XD
so many pp inside.. having a sale actually..
feel like in genting.. gt the bridge..XD

the most memorable part starting here..
white grand piano!!!!! my love!!!!!!
wat a nice place for relaxing~ a piano as accompaniment..PERFECT!!!!
~The Curve~
special garlic bread~
french fried..

after spending for half day with relatives in The Curve, 
finally went bec to sleep on 9stg.. wat a tired day..
n i sleep until 8am the 2nd day~wow..XD
and continue my trip in kl for the third day..
not much places i went, but enjoyed there..
i went bec around 1pm after having lunch with them, 
then we went bec to penang..^^
White Grand Piano!!!!

2 comments:

ermie said...

walau, go The Curve wor~

mushroom said...

lol.. ha3
my aunt brg me go de..XD
go inside~ poket oso sakit..XD